Friday, July 08, 2011

Bang Goes a Troll!

With all the mad panic in trying to finish my picture book, I missed a couple of book publications. The paperback edition of 'Bang Goes a Troll' was published on 31st March! I was quite pleased with the colours and stylization in this one, particularly on the troll.


I've been working on this series of books, called 'An Awfully Beastly Business' by 'the Beastly Boys', for a few years. The first book in the series, 'Werewolf versus Dragon', was one of the first books for which I produced digital black and white illustrations, and it's all now drawing to a close. I've just finished the interior illustrations for the sixth and final book, 'The Great Beast Show'. That'll leave paperback covers for books five and six, which I should be doing within the next month or so, and some collectors cards for inside the paperbacks. And that'll be it.

I've got a few more chapter book series on the go, the 'Will Gallows'series for Anderson Press, 'Accidental Adventures' for Penguin and 'The Archer Legacy' series for Harper Collins.

Next year, I'm hoping to write some chapter books myself. Watch this space...

3 comments:

Amanda Dockery said...

Gorgeous! I am totally envious of your painting style!

Emerson Fialho said...

Muito legal! Adorei a pintura, parabéns!!! :D

Lol Prikol said...

Your hearing is too precious to overlook. At NYC Hearing, our esteemed audiologist NYC is here to ensure that you receive the highest standard of care and attention. From thorough evaluations to personalized treatment plans, we're committed to helping you achieve your hearing goals. Experience the difference with NYC Hearing and take control of your hearing health today.