Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aardman's 'Pirates!' Production Blog

A little while ago, I wrote a load of waffle for Aardman's production blog , which chronicles the production of 'Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!' movie (or 'Pirates! Band of Misfits!' if you're in the US of A). I tried to give a brief description of my job on the movie, with a few illustrations to help explain the process.
The Pirate with Prosthetics is one of my favourites, because he was one of the first characters where I had such an influence on the finished puppet. And he's a funny looking chap too. If they make any toys to go with the movie, he'll be the first on my shopping list.

1 comment:

Arthur Morgan said...

Seeking top-quality dental care? Welcome to our cutting-edge "dental clinic." Here at Enamel Clinic, we pride ourselves on offering personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient's unique needs. From routine cleanings to complex procedures, our skilled team is dedicated to ensuring your oral health and overall well-being.