Monday, March 01, 2010


A New Me...?


So here we go.....

I signed up for this blog about three years ago, as an easier alternative to updating my website. And three years later, I still hadn't posted a thing. So I decided that this would all change on 1st January 2010! Yup!

On 1st January 2010, I would start my blog and update regularly. I would also stop drinking wine and beer for one whole month, stop eating chocolate and biscuits, use our rowing machine every single day, lose half a stone per month for three or four months and stop doing work at the weekends.

So after two whole months, I've just finished a heavy weekend of colouring in, I drank too much wine on Friday night, I ate a whole big bar of Green & Blacks 85% dark chocolate with the wine (enough dark chocolate to kill a small dog apparently), it's nearly three weeks since I used the rower, and I weigh approximately two pounds less than I did on the 1st January.

But I have started my blog.

I might even post some pictures next.

1 comment:

annastiller said...

The wedding venues in new hampshire, named after the Charolais cattle that once roamed the estate, combines historic charm with contemporary sophistication. This beautifully restored space boasts rich woodwork, elegant chandeliers, and large windows that flood the room with natural light, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.